CViE Summer 2018 Newsletter
CViE|24 Aug 2018
Share this article
The Summer 2018 edition of the CViE Newsletter has been published and is available to download using the link below.
This edition of the newsletter contains:
- information on the forthcoming National Event 2018 to be held, if the Lord will, on Saturday, 22 September 2018 at Reigate Parish Church Primary School
- information regarding a new CViE initiative Cultivate a reading habit which is intended to encourage the reading of Christian literature by the 5-18 year old age group. Further information on this initiative can be found in a post on the CViE website: Cultivate a reading habit
- a call for helpers at the National Event. We would be pleased to hear from anyone hoping to attend the National Event and could spare an hour during the day to help with one of the following activities: the creche, or the 5 -8 years workshops, or the recreational activity at the end of the day. If you are able to help, then please let us know by emailing: email@example.com See also the posting CViE needs you
- an account of the experience of Christian parents regarding the teaching of sex and relationship education in their school – this account was included to help others faced with similar situations and will reinforce the need to ‘be sober, be vigilant’. (if you have an account of a matter which you have to deal with in children’s education, please let us know so it can be share (anonymously) to help others – please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- details of the recently launched LovewiseOnline website – this venture of faith by Lovewise will hopefully prove to be a help to young people face with today’s moral challenges.
- information on a CViE regional meeting in the South-West, if the Lord will, titled ‘Sex and Relationship Education: equipping children with the right Biblical perspective’. The speaker Elizabeth Farquhar who in addition to representing Lovewise is a mother, school governor and former researcher for the Christian Institute. The meeting will be held on Saturday 10 November 2018 at 15:00 at Maryport Street Baptist Chapel, Devizes, SN10 1AH. More details to follow
Read the CViE Summer 2018 Newsletter
The National Event 2018 is only for weeks away and we would welcome your attendance at this event. Further information about the event can be found in the Information Sheet at https://www.cvie.org.uk/events
Whether you are able to attend the event or otherwise, do pray that the Lord will continue to help us in our preparations and that help might be given to those taking part and/or assisting on the day.